Monday, September 28, 2009

Field Trip

I went on a field trip today, complete with a bus and everything! These buses even had seatbelts! I'm moving up in the world.

We were supposed to see a foundry pour metal into molds and make stuff, but we only got to see them make molds. Still pretty neat. There was a cast of a giant eagle perched on top of the globe. And I mean giant. I had to restrain myself from asking how much I could buy the eagle for during the questions section of the tour.

Next time I need to do some research before I go on tours. It was like walking into Orthanc! Dark, firey, dark, dusty, dark, dirty, dark, warm, and... dark. I can't imagine working there for extended periods of time without coming down with some sort of illness, I've been spitting up sand and dust all afternoon just from a two-hour tour.

I need to get me out of a school and into the real world more.

No comments:

I tend to veer off on tangents. Pick your tangent from the menu on the right.