Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy One-Year Birthday!

Mr. Pinball machine! After a year of staring at your innards, they almost sometimes make sense. Hooray! This is only a rough calculation of course, based on the fact that I brought you home during midterms, and afterwards I bought everyone pumpkin blizzards for hauling you around town...s... I hope you appreciate not being in a cold wet garage, although you sure have a funny way of showing it.


You are extra shiny in the darkness, tempting people with your bright lights.



And your guts are a glorious tribute to analog.




Thanks for being the best stupid evil pile of loveable junk in the house.

P.S: Shock me and I will burn you with the firewood.

No comments:

I tend to veer off on tangents. Pick your tangent from the menu on the right.