Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I am legend!

Several tour groups walked by my lab this morning. Each one had a different variation on a theme of the same story. "Somewhere in this lab, there's a really awesome student/programming genius/grad student that builds robots/heavy machinery and who can make all her lab equipment play songs.

How the hell did I end up in the campus tours manual? Awesome sauce. I can't wait to hear what kind of mythical creature I grow into by the time I leave this place. Must increase proportion of mad science going on in lab.

Update: 2 days later, classes started, balloon of awesomeness deflated

1 comment:

Miss Outlier said...

If I were you, I'd be playing up the "genius" card as much as possible! Let the legends grow... :)

I tend to veer off on tangents. Pick your tangent from the menu on the right.