Thursday, March 18, 2010

Losing the little pieces

I haven't even made it to a quarter of a century and I'm already losing it. And by it, I mean, basically anything. I guess I'm more stressed out than I think because I seem to be losing track of small details. In the past few weeks, I have:
- lost my gloves (twice)
- lost, and subsequently found my wallet in a snowbank (that snowbank has great deposit security!)
-lost my mouse
And, the kicker:
-found a hairbrush I lost about 3 weeks ago in one of the lesser-used women's washrooms in my building. Next to my concealer. And my watch. The worst part is that I think I've only been missing the watch for a week! So I must have left it next to my other missing possessions WITHOUT EVEN NOTICING.

... it's time for me to retire, I think :D

No comments:

I tend to veer off on tangents. Pick your tangent from the menu on the right.