Thursday, April 24, 2008

Creaming

I quite appreciate the free hot chocolate mix in the company kitchen, and the continuous supply of boiling water. As delicious as it is, I always secretly long for a bit of milk to make the hot chocolate with. Then I realized that the company stocks the fridge with enough creamers to make coffee for a small army of continuously caffeinated engineers. I just made the most delicious hot chocolate OF ALL TIME. If only it didn't take 20 little creamers to make a whole cup...

For the sake of my arteries, I only put in a couple of creamers, and the rest was 2% milk, with just a bit of boiling water to heat it up to deliciously warm but not painfully burny. I might actually start enjoying mornings if they involve free delicious hot chocolate.

No comments:

I tend to veer off on tangents. Pick your tangent from the menu on the right.